Central Sikh Temple

Address : 2 Towner Road, Singapore 327804

About Central Sikh Temple

Central Sikh Temple is the first Sikh gurdwara in Singapore. It was first established in 1912 at a bungalow in Queen Street bought by a group of Sikhs with the assistance of a Sindhi merchant, Wassiamull. The temple had to relocate several times before moving to its current Serangoon site at the junction of Towner Road and Boon Keng Road in 1986. As it is the main place of worship for the 15,000 Sikhs in Singapore, Central Sikh Temple is truly befitting of its Sikh name, Wada Gurdwara ('The Big Temple').