AIRPORT AND AIRLINES JOBS
IGI Aviation Services Private Limited – A Government Registered Company registered under company ACT 2013 with the Corporate Identity Number: U74999DL2016PTC308835 is looking for bright, energetic Indian nationals to join as Customer Service Associate in various sectors like Airport Ground Staff / VIP Lounges / Retail Outlets / Reservations / Food Courts & Cargo at Delhi Airport Post – Airport Ground Staff (CSA)
- Education – 10+2/Above from recognized university with basic knowledge of computers
- Candidate should be well conversant in English & Hindi languages both
- Pleasing personality
- Age – 18-28 (Relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per the government directives)
Job Profile – A candidate is required to attend the passengers at arrivals and departures at airport.
Interested candidates would be required to go through a personal round of interview at the venues as decided by IGI Aviation and candidates who quality the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a aptitude test further. Note – Candidate with passport or experienced in Aviation/Hospitality would be given preference.
Selected candidate will be imparted training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the company and will required to obtain necessary Customer Handling Training in various sector operating at Delhi Airport as decided by the management from time to time.
How to apply
IGI Aviation keeps conducting interviews on PAN India basis on regular intervals in different cities & states. Interested candidates can either attend the walk-in interview at the given venue or may apply online on our website or may download the application from the website and sent it to our registered office in Delhi by Speed Cost or Courier. Salary – Initial salary package would range between 14k-25k per month. Other benefits like attendance bonus, night allowance, special allowance & travel allowance would be provided. Provident Fund, ESI as applicable.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- All the particulars provided by candidates in the application form should be correct in all respect.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Reservation relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be made as per government directives.
- IGI Aviation reserves full right to accept or cancel any application form without any notification.
- A time period of 2-3 weeks will take in case of a candidate applying on-line
- Dress Code For Girls – Western Formals/Suit/Saree For Boys – Shirt-Trouser, Black Tie and Shoes